Return to School Form Survey
- The first day of school will be pushed back to August 24, 2020.
- AAK will follow our Hybrid Learning Plan for the first two weeks of school.
- Track A – M/W in person, T/Th online
- Track B – T/Th in person, M/W online
- There will be no virtual learning on Friday, August 28 or Friday, Sept. 4
- AAK will offer Extended Day Programing for assigned hybrid tracks during the two week modified schedule.
- AAK will plan on full-attendance, full-schedule learning on September 8, 2020 (subject to changes in local and state guidelines).
- AAK will require all students to wear a mask while transitioning to and from the school building, in the hallways, and in the classroom. Masks will not be required while outside, eating, or during physical activity.